One size really does fit all with the Corona ExtendaHANDLE range of cleverly designed garden tools. With a twist, the handles extend to give that bit of extra reach, just when it's needed. Ideal for raised beds, working at the back of borders, or even working while standing, to eliminate bending and stooping.
- Strong, lightweight steel handle extends from 45cm to 86cm for extra reach
- Head is fully heat-treated for enhanced durability
- Protective coating resists chips and rust
- Comfortable non-slip grip
- Convenient hanging ring for easy storage
- Dual working head - two tools in one
- Sharp hoe to break up clumpy soil
- Cultivator for weeding between rows
- Lifetime warranty
Head: tempered steel with protective coating
We currently accept orders from mainland UK addresses only. Delivery is charged at £4.99 per order.
Once your order leaves us, we are dependent on couriers or Royal Mail to get your order to you. Please allow sufficient delivery time for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you order requesting delivery to addresses on UK islands, the Channel Islands, or in Northern Ireland, we may need to contact you to request a supplementary delivery payment, based on third-party courier fees. If this supplementary cost is not acceptable, we will cancel your order and refund your order payment. There is no additional charge for small items that can be sent by Royal Mail.