The Corona Max Forged DualCUT Limb & Branch Lopper gives you precision and control while trimming small stems or maximum power while cutting large branches. Made from high-quality steel and designed with contoured soft grip, this quality limb and branch lopper makes cutting easy.
- Requires less cutting effort, due to patented* blade and hook design
- Professional-grade blade for longer-lasting sharpness
- Fully forged steel construction for strength
- Easy to resharpen
- Reduced hand and shoulder fatigue with integrated ShockGUARD® bumper system
- Shock-absorbing integrated bumper
- Comfortable handle with contoured soft grip, fits various hand sizes
- No-fail metal end cap - handles can be used to gather debris
- Lifetime warranty
- Overall length 79cm
- Cuts up to 5cm
* U.S. Patent No: D660,104 | D664,406 | 8,910,386 | CAN Patent No: 2,775,512
Overall length 79cm
Tool head and blades: forged high carbon steel
Standard delivery £4.99, 3-5 working days
Express Delivery £9.99, next working day (cut-off for ordering: 2pm)
Express Delivery is not available to customers located in the Scottish Highlands or any Island addresses.
NB: Express orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday or before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.