The Corona Deadheading snip is ideal for deadheading and precision pruning. The ComfortGEL® handles make it a pleasure to use.
- Compact, sharp stainless steel blades with double-bevelled tapered tips for precision cuts
- Handles and blades can be sterilised with alcohol to limit cross-contamination and to remove sap
- Heavy-duty spring for reliable performance
- Full stainless steel core
- Maximise comfort and control with soft, ergonomically shaped grips
- Built-in lock
- Supplied with blade tip protector
- 10 year warranty
- 4.5cm blades
Blade length: 4.5cm
Blades: stainless steel
Standard delivery £4.99, 3-5 working days
Express Delivery £9.99, next working day (cut-off for ordering: 2pm)
Express Delivery is not available to customers located in the Scottish Highlands or any Island addresses.
NB: Express orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday or before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.