The Corona Deadheading snip is ideal for deadheading and precision pruning. The ComfortGEL® handles make it a pleasure to use.
- Compact, sharp stainless steel blades with double-bevelled tapered tips for precision cuts
- Handles and blades can be sterilised with alcohol to limit cross-contamination and to remove sap
- Heavy-duty spring for reliable performance
- Full stainless steel core
- Maximise comfort and control with soft, ergonomically shaped grips
- Built-in lock
- Supplied with blade tip protector
- 10 year warranty
- 4.5cm blades
Blade length: 4.5cm
Blades: stainless steel
Once your order leaves us, we are dependent on couriers or Royal Mail to get your order to you. Please allow sufficient delivery time for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you order requesting delivery to addresses on UK islands, the Channel Islands, or in Northern Ireland, we may need to contact you to request a supplementary delivery payment, based on third-party courier fees. If this supplementary cost is not acceptable, we will cancel your order and refund your order payment. There is no additional charge for small items that can be sent by Royal Mail.