The Corona Max Forged DualCUT Limb & Branch Lopper gives you precision and control while trimming small stems or maximum power while cutting large branches. Made from high-quality steel and designed with contoured soft grip, this quality limb and branch lopper makes cutting easy.
- Requires less cutting effort, due to patented* blade and hook design
- Professional-grade blade for longer-lasting sharpness
- Fully forged steel construction for strength
- Easy to resharpen
- Reduced hand and shoulder fatigue with integrated ShockGUARD® bumper system
- Shock-absorbing integrated bumper
- Comfortable handle with contoured soft grip, fits various hand sizes
- No-fail metal end cap - handles can be used to gather debris
- Lifetime warranty
- Overall length 79cm
- Cuts up to 5cm
* U.S. Patent No: D660,104 | D664,406 | 8,910,386 | CAN Patent No: 2,775,512
Overall length 79cm
Tool head and blades: forged high carbon steel
Once your order leaves us, we are dependent on couriers or Royal Mail to get your order to you. Please allow sufficient delivery time for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you order requesting delivery to addresses on UK islands, the Channel Islands, or in Northern Ireland, we may need to contact you to request a supplementary delivery payment, based on third-party courier fees. If this supplementary cost is not acceptable, we will cancel your order and refund your order payment. There is no additional charge for small items that can be sent by Royal Mail.