The Corona Deadheading snip is ideal for deadheading and precision pruning. The ComfortGEL® handles make it a pleasure to use.
- Compact, sharp stainless steel blades with double-bevelled tapered tips for precision cuts
- Handles and blades can be sterilised with alcohol to limit cross-contamination and to remove sap
- Heavy-duty spring for reliable performance
- Full stainless steel core
- Maximise comfort and control with soft, ergonomically shaped grips
- Built-in lock
- Supplied with blade tip protector
- 10 year warranty
- 4.5cm blades
Blade length: 4.5cm
Blades: stainless steel
Our last order date for pre-Christmas delivery is Thursday 17th December 2020. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that orders received after this date will arrive before Christmas. Our online store will remain open over the Christmas and New Year period. Orders placed during this time will be despatched w/c 11 January 2021.
We currently accept orders from the UK and Channel Islands addresses only. The delivery options available are as follows.
Standard delivery £4.99, 3-5 working days
Express Delivery £9.99, next working day (cut-off for ordering: 2pm)
Express Delivery is not available to customers located in the Scottish Highlands or any Island addresses.
NB: Express orders placed after 2pm on a Thursday or before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.